Tuesday, September 18, 2012

For the bathroom...


Copied over from artismysuperpower@blogspot.com of 06/10/2012

So it's Saturday morning and I'm cleaning the bathroom and I've never bought pictures for the walls and I'm thinking I should do that.  I should go by pictures for the walls.  And then, you know, Duh!  I like what I do...I should do that for this room!  So I did.  As it always happens, I have an idea in my head and it doesn't go to the canvas like that.  But I like how they turned out...and I have two more to do.  I'm doing a grouping of four on 6x6 canvas.  I think the remaining two will be more simple, maybe flowers, to offset how busy these two are.  I'll post a pic when they are on the wall all together.

Although, I used a great yellow.  And I must have liked it because it's almost the same color as the walls.  So I may have to repaint the bathroom.  And then I'll have to get new towels and a rug.  And I'll have to maybe paint the cabinets and the mirror.  So...don't hold your breathe on that final picture!

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment